We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good dinner dance venue in Surrey or close by

Middlesex, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Good dinner dance venue in Surrey or close by

I am trying to find a venue such as a hotel or restaurant that has 'dinner/dance' evenings. I need to find a reasonably priced venue for about 20-people.

Unfortunately I have not got much time and all the places I have found are for things like wedding events (i.e. you hire the venue). Can anyone suggest a good venue where we can book a couple of tables where we can have a meal and enjoy some entertainment such as a band or cabaret - the groups ages will be between 40-70!

Thank you

SYD-LON-MUC
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance, Richmond, Bondi, Katoomba
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good dinner dance venue in Surrey or close by

you can try The Dysarts.

Friends of our along with my wife and I enjoyed a nice Jazz evening there.

You must prebook your seats though as it get packed out. Not in the sense that it is shoulder to shoulder but the tables are allocated with enough room to walk around.

http://www.thedysartarms.co.uk/

Been here a few times and love it for a laid back evening.

Their website will show various events and the daily menu...

Edited: 13 February 2010, 14:52
london
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Good dinner dance venue in Surrey or close by

hi. just seen your message. i know it is late but for the future you could try Russ Hill hotel near Gatwick.

Middlesex, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good dinner dance venue in Surrey or close by

Thank you for both the replies above. In the end we went to the Bridge House hotel and restaurant in Reigate which has a dinner dance on Fridays and Saturdays but I will certainly look into the two suggestions above for future occasions - thank you.

4. Re: Good dinner dance venue in Surrey or close by

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2010, 07:23