We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Airport transfers?

ireland
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fun Airport transfers?

Hi,

I am going to Newcastle for a hen night and i am looking to book transportation to get me from the airport to the hotel. there will be about 18 of us.

is there any party bus companies or limo services that would be able to do this.

I do not want to get something unusual but i also want to keep the entire group togeather.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Airport transfers?

You could take the Metro train !

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Airport transfers?

The Road Traffic Act limits the number of passengers in a limo to 8. So that rather restricts what you can hire.

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
654 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun Airport transfers?

the only thing i can thnk of is "the party bus"

check out this link

http://www.partybus.co.uk/

although not sure if they will just do a straight pick up from the airport or if they only do a night out although its worth asking cos they do do lots of different things soo its def worth emailing them or giving them a ring!

x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun Airport transfers?

Hi,

I really would consider the Metro. The station is in the airport and will transfer yo uto the city centre in about 20-25 mins.

Happy hen night

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fun Airport transfers?

The metro really is easy peasy - except that keeping all 18 of you together if it is the rush hour might be trickier!

Que
UK
Level Contributor
661 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fun Airport transfers?

There is no easier way than the metro - the station is in the airport and will deliver you all to the city centre in around 20 minutes.

7. Re: Fun Airport transfers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne