We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdressers

Newcastleupon Tyne
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hairdressers

I am absolutely sick and tired of my hair style and desperately need an 'update.' Can anyone recommend a good hairdressing salon in Newcastle or Gateshead who gives good advice about styling and doesn't cost a bomb?

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdressers

Im assuming you are male, if so you cannot possibly beat Salon 66 on Blackett Street. Its been there for years with hugely experienced staff

Just go in and ask for Gino, Mario or Giovanni....

Washington, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdressers

Wildes in Ridley place is excellent.

Donna is the owner/manager, but all of the stylists are good

Newcastle
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdressers

I can highly recommend The Nicola Adams Experience on Clayton St in the city centre. Nicola is lovely and very down to earth, she has always given me really good advice.

4. Re: Hairdressers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 07:18