We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pamper Day Surprise

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
195 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Pamper Day Surprise

My friend is Newcastle born and bred and visits her family regularly. Me and the girls would like to purchase some pamper day vouchers for a future visit to say "thank you" for being a fab friend and also it's her 50th on Christmas Eve.

Any recommendations would be gratefully appreciated, together with suggested treatments. Many thanks in advance peeps :o)

Newcastle
Level Contributor
628 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pamper Day Surprise

the village hotel do a good pamper day various prices and close to Newcastle

http://gifts.skchase.com/deveremonetary/

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,349 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pamper Day Surprise

Check out red letter days they may have something in that area.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
812 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pamper Day Surprise

A bit further out of Newcastle and dare i say it Sunderland or Seaham to be precise. But the Seaham Hall Spa & Serenity is supposed to be the bees knees

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pamper Day Surprise

I havent been myself but my mam has been to Malmaison on the quayside for spa treatments and loved it.

malmaison.com/locations/newcastle/spa.aspx

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
207 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pamper Day Surprise

Another vote for Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall. If she has transport it's not far. You can get a day package including treatments which is good value.

6. Re: Pamper Day Surprise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne