We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

girls weekend

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
girls weekend

hey im wandering if any one can help me

im wanting to book a cheap hotel near the clubs for me and my friend for a girls weekend to newcastle would be friday to sunday

wanting to hit the hottest clubs ect

thanks in advance

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: girls weekend

premier inn, travelodge or euro hostel are all handy for clubs and pretty reasonable. if you book eurohostel and use the promo code 'facebook', you get 10% off the cost.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
979 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: girls weekend

Sleeperz is very popular for stag and hens and very central too. Not dirt cheap but quite reasonable

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
812 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: girls weekend

Not an expert but House of Smith on Collingwood Street might be what your looking for, Close to Sleeperz hotel as well. Also Tiger Tiger at the Gate complex

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: girls weekend

any of these hotels near sam jacks or bijoux we have never been so dont have a clue

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
979 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: girls weekend

They are all within an easy ten minutes walk. Newcastle is extremely compact Lauren

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: girls weekend

oktahnks ihave never been big help :)

north east
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: girls weekend

Check out where places are with google maps, it will help you to decide. Newcastle is a really compact city, and easy to get around. The maps will help you find your bearings - I (saddo!) quite often do it when I'm going somewhere different

Lou73

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: girls weekend

thanks big help

9. Re: girls weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne