We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trillians

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Trillians

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if Trillians is still open, heard it was going to be closed then sold, but dont know if it has re-opened.

Will be in the town for a birthday on Tuesday and wanted to pop along for old times sake, I still call it The Jubilee!

Thanks for any info.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trillians

It did close but has reopened under new ownership thankfully

My dad still calls it the man in the moon!

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trillians

Thanks Pablo, will have a look in, wonder if it was 'done out' in any way....

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trillians

Not yet but new owners have plans to apparently

Enjoy

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trillians

Well went into Trillians Pablo and to be honest wish I had not.

9 people in there with lots of drinks not available (waiting for delivery so was told) quiet as a cemetery, the juke box was broken, not quite right me thinks.....

Anyway did get along to some old haunts The Bridge then down to The Crown Pasada, (missed out the Monkey Bar), Baccus Trillians then ended up in Rosies bar......not bad after a lunch time meal and drinks!!!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trillians

Sorry to hear that mate they have big plans apparently but obviously early days. Glad to hear you enjoyed your afternoon anyway

6. Re: Trillians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 05:21