We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Shields...
Level Contributor
44 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Has anyone got any information on the new newcastle aspire plus lounge?

Im due to travel in July and was wondering if anyone had any information

thanks

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Pressed my face up against the glass in a 'wish I could afford this' way and before I was politely asked to leave it did look very nice

South Shields...
Level Contributor
44 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Haha as long as it looks nice and I get my moneys worth

newcastle
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Please post your review, when you get back, very interested to hear any feedback, we are booked to use the AspirePlus in Aug

Newcastle
Level Contributor
628 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

there's another thread doing the rounds you may want to check

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186394-i420-k65…

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Hi

My friend and i were there in may. Its lovely, hot bacon sandwiches and the usual cold breakfasts when we were there. When we went to the old lounge you could help yourself to drinks the new one you need to ask atbthe bar. We felt a little awkward asking for odka and coke at 7am but then again only go on holiday once a year and aid for it. Would recommend.

Karen

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

We are planning to use the lounge next week (July 26th) and hopefully sample the delights contained within. I will post an opinion on my return.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

very disappointed with new lounge.

Very busy and had to wait to be served.Staff not always around,old lounge you could help yourself and it was much more relaxed.

8. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 13:42
Guisborough, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Excellent, worth the £12pp to upgrade. Food,ambiance, everything fabulous. But the friendly staff made it from the reception, to the lounge staff but a special mention to Curtis and Jayne, both were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Management must so proud. I will defnitly book the aspire plus lounge when I travel from Newcastle again. Thank you for the excellent and friendly service.

Val and ken Johnson

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1,285 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Newcastle aspire plus lounge

Try booking your holiday with a company called the travel club. They include complimentary access which I have used but I would never pay £25 each to enter.