We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

Which Kenilworth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Anglia
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

Which would be the nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

7 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
27,474 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

According to Yell.com, the nearest are the Apollo Cinemas and the Royal Cinema in Leamington Spa.

2. Re: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 November 2015, 10:44

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
576 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

As well as the 2 above there is also the odeon at the skydome in Coventry city centre.

Kenilworth
Level Contributor
385 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

The most popular cinema for Kenilworth people is the one at Warwick Arts Centre - and it is only 10 minutes away by bus or car - I've even walked there, taking about half an hour.

There is also the 'Abbey Cinema' - films shown on Saturday afternoons at the Youth & Community Centre at Abbey End, Kenilworth - see http://midwarks.info/kyandcc/ for more details.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,474 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

Yes, I did find that cinema a the Kenilworth Centre, in my original 'quick' research, but the most recent information I could find listed for fims was a showing of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" on Sat 26th March - nothing more recent, that is why I did not dare to list it - however, now you have the 'man on the spot' to help, so that is great!

http://www.thekenilworthcentre.com/

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

I actually live in Kenilworth.

We usually go into Leamington to the Apollo, as it's nice and clean and modern inside, and you can stroll into town for a drink or some food before or afterwards. There is a multi storey car park opposite. We do like Warwick Arts Centre, but it's rare that they show the latest blockbusters.

The Showcase is horrid - last time we were there your feet stuck to the floor and the chairs were so decrepit they are angled too far backwards and we all came out with neckache!

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?

The Apollo in Leamington isn't bad, but popular films often book up quickly - it's not exactly big. The Odeon in Coventry smells of rancid popcorn, but has all the current films, and there's a good bus service. Showcase is the other side of Coventry, but has more screens and thus often more choice - the same film in 2D or 3D, for example. The Warwick University Arts Centre has a good range of reasonably recent films and does family films during the school holidays, which are often good value.

Reply to: Nearest cinema to Kenilworth?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kenilworth