We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party activity

Which Stratford-upon-Avon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Hen party activity

I am organising a hen doo for my friend in feb am looking for an activity to do i.e cocktail making or dancing or something that is lots of fun! there are about 10 of us has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks x

Hellidon, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party activity

Hi

The Stratford Hotel does cocktail making and cookery challenges too, there was recently a meeting there and I saw the people doing this, looked fun. There is also Wildmoor Spa just outside Stratford which is a beautiful spa.

Hope that helps

Stratford-Upon-Avon...
Destination Expert
for Stratford-upon-Avon
Level Contributor
463 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen party activity

The Wildmoor Spa is about 2 miles from Stratford, and the "Stratford Hotel" is actually about 3 miles away, so you will need to organize transport for either.

You could contact a local dancing teacher to see about putting on some Salsa or Ballroom lessons. e.g. www.margaretgreenwood.co.uk

Hellidon, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen party activity

The Stratford is actually in the town centre not 3 miles from town, I think you may be mixing it up with Stratford manor?

Stratford-Upon-Avon...
Destination Expert
for Stratford-upon-Avon
Level Contributor
463 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen party activity

Apologies, you're right of course. My excuse for what its worth is that both hotels are in the QHotels group, who have unhelpfully renamed the Stratford Victoria "The Stratford".

5. Re: Hen party activity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Stratford-upon-Avon