We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel

Which Stratford-upon-Avon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel

My husband and I are planning trip to Stratford in Feb. But we're can't decide between the White Swan and The Stratford QHotel. Are there any recommendations. Also the 6 Nations Rugby will be on. Which is the best pub to watch - prefer homely and comfortable if possible. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Stratford-Upon-Avon...
Destination Expert
for Stratford-upon-Avon
Level Contributor
466 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel

Both hotels have a good reputation. The Stratford has a more modern/upmarket feel. Bear in mind that you will be slightly closer to town in the White Swan.

I'm not sure which pub to recommend. The town is quite small, and I would explore outwards from where you are staying, to find one that suits you.

Worcester
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel

Thank you for you help.

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
253 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel

To be fair the two hotels mentioned are only about a 5 minute walk apart. I'd say the best pub for watching the rugby is The Windmill.

Enjoy your visit.

4. Re: Best Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2014, 07:16