We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

overnight stay for three

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
839 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
overnight stay for three

This has probably been asked a few times but I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for. My husband and daughter and I are wanting to spend one night in S-u-A in order to see an evening performance at the RSC. We would like to be able to walk to and from the theater pretty easily. I would rather not spend more than 100 GBP but hate to stay in a place as characterless as a Premier Inn. I don't mean to sound snobby and will certainly be glad to stay anywhere clean and comfortable but was hoping for a little more atmosphere. We could up our budget a little. I know that some places don't allow just one weekend night. (This is a Friday.)

Stratford-upon-Avon...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: overnight stay for three

Hi, you could try the Falcon. Part of it is 16th Century Tudor and it is only a couple of minutes walk from The RSC. See below for details .http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/stratford-upon-avon/business-guide/feature/legacy-falcon-hotel

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: overnight stay for three

I was going to suggest the Falcon but be warned - most of it's bedrooms are in a modern annex which is as characterless as any PI so check which room you will be allocated.

Warwick
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: overnight stay for three

If you want character and service at that price you are better off going for a guest house. Go for 4 star rather than 3 and you should be able to get a room in your price range.

However you are right that some state a 2 night stay as a minimum, particularly on a Friday. They don't always adhere to this it depends on how busy they are, so it is worth phoning them.

shakespeare-country.co.uk/where-to-stay/Gues…

4. Re: overnight stay for three

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Stratford-upon-Avon