We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Swan or Holiday Inn for Elderly

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
White Swan or Holiday Inn for Elderly

I'm taking my Mother for a couple of nights to Stratford-uipon-Avon. She has liited mobility and so I would like to ask which of the Holiday Inn and the Whte Swan is the best placed for seeing the sights. Also any incite into the White Swan would be of interest (Holiday Inn will be as per every other one!).

Many Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
339 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Swan or Holiday Inn for Elderly

They both are located about the same distance from centre of town. The white swan is a much nicer building a lot more traditional this could be a problem if your mother has limited mobility. The HI has some nice leisure facilities you could use.

2. Re: White Swan or Holiday Inn for Elderly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Stratford-upon-Avon