We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warwick Castle - DInner Feasts ?

Windsor, Ontario
Level Contributor
98 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Warwick Castle - DInner Feasts ?

I'm currently planning a trip around the UK, and Warwick is on my list of things to see/do (despite the mixed reviews here).

From the website there is listed: Kingmakers Feast and Highwaymans Supper.

Wondering if anyone has gone to these, and if they enjoyed them? They looked like silly fun, but wasn't sure on the cost or what to expect (even how to book).

Thanks.

Warwick Castle Full-Day Admission...
20 Reviews
from US$18.50*
Warwick Castle, Oxford, Cotswolds...
177 Reviews
from US$84.10*
Special Offer
Oxford, Warwick Castle...
352 Reviews
from US$127.00*
US$141.10
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
660 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warwick Castle - DInner Feasts ?

They cost around £40-£50 per person... you can even hire costumes if you want. I haven't been - awaiting a special occasion to justify cost! They encourage you to wear medieval dress if you wish to do so. I think you get 4-5 courses and of course entertainment and some drinks. Menus vary depending on time of year. I think the best thing to do would be to drop them an email if you're still interested.

The website states: "For more information please contact the Sales office on 0870 442 2372 or send us an e-mail: customer.information@warwick-castle.com. Please advise of dietary requirements in advance."

I think you'll enjoy Warwick Castle. If you are coming all the way from Canada it is worth it.

Mentioned in this post
Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle
12,195 Reviews
Warwick, UK
Windsor, Ontario
Level Contributor
98 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warwick Castle - DInner Feasts ?

Thanks for the info!

Warwick
Level Contributor
413 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warwick Castle - DInner Feasts ?

We have been twice, the last time was 2 years ago at a Il Divo concert in the castle. I would reccommend going. The meals are basic but normally include wine,beer (warm) and soft drinks.

It is highly entertaining in a excellent setting, saying this i feel it is a tad expensive. Go in a hour so before your meal and wander around the castle gardens ect for free.

4. Re: Warwick Castle - DInner Feasts ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 05:26