We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warwick Castle on Halloween

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Warwick Castle on Halloween

Has anyone ever been to Warwick Castle for one of their Haunted Castle Halloween? Is it a very kid oriented thing? Can someone have a good time without any kids? I've tried to follow their website but there's so much going on there that it's hard to follow.

Thank you!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
652 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warwick Castle on Halloween

I have been to Warwick Castle during halloween events and it is suited to everyone. If you go without children you should not find that you won't enjoy it less. The castle is still showing the usual history, but with additional things for the halloween bits. Last year they had a 'haunted hollow' which was suitable for all ages and you would not find that you are too old to go round it. It's a bit on par with what the London dungeons do but less gory and scary as it is also suitable for toddlers. I have had a quick look at the castle website and noticed that information on what events are taking place during the half term week in the run up to halloween is a bit sparse (or hidden away) so it is difficult to know exactly what they have planned, but don't be put off if you are travelling without children. As it is the school half term holiday here in the UK, you will find it could be busy all week, not just at the weekends.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warwick Castle on Halloween

Great, thanks for the information. I appreciate it.

3. Re: Warwick Castle on Halloween

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 07:16