We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selfridges Birmingham

birmingham
2 posts
Save Topic
Selfridges Birmingham

What does everyone think about Selreidges in Birmingham?

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Selfridges Birmingham

Emma: Architecturally, I think it's a very eye-catching building.

England
Level Contributor
283 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Selfridges Birmingham

I went a couple of weeks ago for the first time and was really quite impressed. It has everything that they have in London although maybe just not so much in the food court. I can't wait to go back. I really liked the whole of the Bullring.

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Selfridges Birmingham

I find the store confusing and dis-orientating. The layout is a bit mish-mash and I find the whole thing a bit of a mess, but I guess it is supposed to look like this!

I guess I am a bit old fashioned as I like to walk into a shop, get what I need and leave. Selfridges is more like a museum in that you can wonder around and look at interesting things, but I have never actually bought anything from there (and I am a hard-core Bull Ring shopper!)

I personally much prefer Debenhams layout.

Why you asking Emma?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
652 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Selfridges Birmingham

I don't rate the shop much, though the chocs are nice. The layout is not good and the clothes they sell pretty awful. Very eyecatching building - very noticeable from a plane when coming into land at Birmingham airport.

5. Re: Selfridges Birmingham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 16:16