We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

Which Birmingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a hotel close by to Birmingham Airport - a reasonable rate and must be spotless clean, Also as it will be christmas day will the bar/restaurant be open. For example if we were to stay in a premiere travel lodge would the facilities be open? Any advice re longstay parking also welcome. Thanks for your help.

MANCHESTER
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

Hi,

Premier lodge may be a little quiet facilities wise my cousin works at Blackpool airport and she says they will have a skeleton staff on from 24-27 Dec. I stayed at the 4* Marriott in April before a cruise and it was lovely, very clean, modern and I would expect fully operational over Xmas as they will probably be serving a Christmas Day dinner. Hotel4anight.com have availability Xmas night at £125.52 for 2 adults I,ve used them a few times and always competetive not sure about parking as we caught the train to the NEC and got a taxi which ended up only being around the corner. Hope this helps and wherever you end up have a lovely Chistmas night.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

Hi

Well, the nearest to the terminal itself is the Novotel. Its right outside the terminal, and within easy reach of the long stay car park at the airport.

Not sure of rates for Christmas, but is worth giving them a call, and being a Novotel, its clean and efficient

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

Thanks guys for your help, I'll have a look. We're off to Egypt to warm our bones after a rubbish summer!!

England
Level Contributor
297 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

Thanks for asking the question, I wanted I ask, we are also flying to Egypt on Boxing Day!

We would like an up market hotel as its Xmas Day.

Can wait to see the sun.

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

We mananged to get into Marriot, looks a nice hotel -so looking forward to starting our holiday and spending Xmas Day there. Now just need airport parking!!

6. Re: Recommend Birmingham Airport Hotel for Christmas Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 05:24