We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brierley Hill Supermarkets and restaurants.

Which Birmingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,358 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Brierley Hill Supermarkets and restaurants.

Can someone give me some local info about these especially within walking distance of Birmingham Dudley Travelodge?

Thanks very much.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brierley Hill Supermarkets and restaurants.

I think you will find it is not too far to the huge Merry Hill shopping centre, where the old Round Oak steel works used to be, a quick look at the map suggests about a mile.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brierley Hill Supermarkets and restaurants.

Yes, Merryhill is very close and you will find all the usual suspect food chains there for eating. There is also a large Asda and Sainsbury's within the complex too

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,358 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brierley Hill Supermarkets and restaurants.

Thanks for that info. I had heard that there might be a Beefeater or Brewersfayre type restaurant beside the Travelodge. Does anyone know if this is correct?

4. Re: Brierley Hill Supermarkets and restaurants.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 10:23