We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birmingham Intl Airport (ter 1)to SAS Radisson

Which Birmingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MUMBAI
2 posts
Save Topic
Birmingham Intl Airport (ter 1)to SAS Radisson

Hi.

How can i get from The Birmingham Intl Airport (Terminal 1) to SAS Radisson Hotel(or 5 min walk from it), pref by a public transport?

If i have to hire a cab, what will be the approx fare?

Thanks in advance!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
575 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birmingham Intl Airport (ter 1)to SAS Radisson

Get the shuttle service to Birmingham International Train station and a train to Birmingham New Street. It's a 5 minute walk from New Street station according to the radisson website. Here are the directions from them:

Leave the station through the main exit to the right of Burger King. Walk straight ahead towards the pedestrian crossing. At Pedestrian crossing turn right onto Smallbrook Queensway and follow the road until you get to Holloway Circus

Roundabout. The hotel is situated on the right.

MUMBAI
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Birmingham Intl Airport (ter 1)to SAS Radisson

Thanks a ton, Gecko

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birmingham Intl Airport (ter 1)to SAS Radisson

the journey from the airport (Birmingham International) to Birmingham New street will take no more than 25 mins or so.

The trouble with New street is that it can be so confusing when you go through into the main area, with escalators in front of you and other exits too.

I know its only a 5 min walk but with cases etc and in a strange city, you would be better getting a taxi to the hotel by following the signs to the taxi waiting area

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birmingham Intl Airport (ter 1)to SAS Radisson

If you get as far as the taxi rank you're half way there.

The directions are really simple and its not a difficult place to find, being the tallest building in Birmingham you can't miss it!.

[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w21/jamespdavey/directions.jpg[/IMG]

5. Re: Birmingham Intl Airport (ter 1)to SAS Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 05:24