We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kingswinford bar meals

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,479 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kingswinford bar meals

I will be staying at the Premier Inn here on Saturday and I am looking for a good place for either a bar type meal or Italian meal that is not too expensive. Unfortunately 1 person in the group can't eat Indian food so that isn't an option for us:-( Something within a few minutes drive of the hotel would be best as we will already have driven all the way from Edinburgh. Thanks very much. Fundriver

Mentioned in this post
Edinburgh
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kingswinford bar meals

Not so sure of this one – there is a restaurant called La Dolce Vita I went some time ago and it served good food. As for pubs – I suspect if you email the hotel directly or ask when you get there, they will be able to point you in right direction.

2. Re: Kingswinford bar meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2010, 05:16