We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bloc hotel to nightlife?

northampton
Level Contributor
393 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
bloc hotel to nightlife?

Hi we are going to see a show at nia and I gather the bloc hotel is quite close for this! But is it close to the night life ?

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

Bloc Hotel is in Jewellery Quarter – loads of bars and restaurants around there. I think it’s one of the nicest places for nightlife. Birmingham City Centre is actually quite small so you could walk most areas from your hotel or taxi rides will be cheap.

northampton
Level Contributor
393 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

Oh are there some cheap places to drink ? As on a budget ? And is this an ok hotel found it for 49pounds for a say night ? Thanx for your help

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

The hotel is new – I have never been in it. but for £49 I expect it will be basic but clean and the location is good.

St Paul’s and The Jewellery Quarter is not full of cheap bars – it’s not that kind of place. That’s not to say they are expensive either, just not the drink as much as you can variety or double up for a £1 extra. There are plenty of bars which have cheap drinks on Broad Street which is near NIA and one of the main nightlife areas.

northampton
Level Contributor
393 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

Sorry bout all the question is board street far away from this hotel ? Can we walk it

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

yes you can walk it - about 15 mintues.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

I forgot to add - the reviews of Bloc Hotel on this site are very good. Looks like small well designed rooms to make use of the space available.

Solihull
Level Contributor
4,192 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

Link to Bloc Hotel above does not work.

Try this

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186402-d205415…

8. Re: bloc hotel to nightlife?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 14:17