We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt or Malmaison

Which Birmingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
509 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt or Malmaison

Hi, due to stay in Birmingham for 2 nights in Dec, rates are about the same for these hotels - any recommendations?

Thanks in advance !

Dublin
Level Contributor
509 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt or Malmaison

Meant to add, we've also got the choice of Crowne Plaza city centre at £80-£90 club room. Thanks!

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt or Malmaison

Crowne Plaza is fine but not in same league as Hyatt or Malmaison. The Hyatt is an excellent hotel and does have a pool (which Malmaison does not) so if this is important stay there. Service, food and location is good. However, I really like the Malmaison chain. The Birmingham one is in an excellent location for shopping and nightlife. Also, I love the bar and restaurant so for that reason alone, I would choose Malmaison.

Dublin
Level Contributor
509 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt or Malmaison

Many thanks for the information

4. Re: Hyatt or Malmaison

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2012, 10:25