We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The white stuff has arrived

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,647 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
The white stuff has arrived

Sorry folks couldn't resist. The white stuff has arrived in Tamworth and I'm betting that it's spreading to cover other local areas. Not long then until the airport is closed and we grind to a halt, lol.

london
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The white stuff has arrived

I was saying only an hour or so back that Heathrow had cancelled flights for tomorrow but there still wasn't any snow here in north London ... then half an hour ago I looked out of the window and everywhere had been whitewashed ... it's still snowing now

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,647 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The white stuff has arrived

We sent it down to you because we don't want it, lol :-)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The white stuff has arrived

Oh, snow. There's me thinking Tamworth had had a major delivery, with the good burghers lining them up like they were going out of fashion!

Back to the snow though - it's ace. Love it.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The white stuff has arrived

Went to the Blues game last night. Apart from the fact the game shouldn't have gone ahead it took well over an hour to get home. I hate the stuff

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,747 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The white stuff has arrived

Hubby went to West Brom game and it started snowing about 90 mins later there than it did in Stafford,so he only had the homeward journey to struggle with.

I hate the stuff as well , especially all the accidents & the disruption to travel.I noticed Birmingham Airport cancelled or diverted quite a few flights last night. Looks like it's open again today though.

6. Re: The white stuff has arrived

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2013, 10:29