We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birmingham airport lounges

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Birmingham airport lounges

Hi

I'm taking my wife on holiday for our wedding anniversary in June and was thinking of using one of the airport lounges. Can anyone tell me which one is the best as I notice there are 3 to choose from.

Thank you

Gary

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,666 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

If you Google it shows lots of links which have information, although I have no doubt this won't answer the question of which is the best. Lucky lady! Have a wonderful time.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

I have used Servisair and 4Deck lounges and both are good with drinks, snacks etc included in the price. I prefer Servisair - it is nicer and chairs are more comfortable. I have not used the Aviance Lounge.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

Thanks very much for your advice.

Gaz

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

I'm interested in this too -

Does anyone know if any of the lounges stock any more substantial snacks than crisps and nuts?

I'd love to book one of these but don't know if it's worth it if we'll have to spend money on proper food too....

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

I'm interested too for May...

It says the snacks are nuts and crisps??

Can someone tell me which alcohol drinks they serve and do they also serve diet coke??

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

Hi Vespa,

As far as I know, the range of drinks, including alcohol, at these places is very good.

It just seems to be the food that lets them down....

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

Alcohol and soft drink selection is good in all lounges. The food really is just snacks though so do not expect to be able to get a meal out of it.

Midlands
Level Contributor
289 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

Have been in the servisair lounge several times, nice comfortable quiet place to wait for your flight. Plenty of choice for soft and alcholic drinks, (yes they have diet coke) and its help your self. As for food, poor selection, crisps, nuts, biscuits and cake. If you want a meal you will have to go into departures

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

we got a gread deal in april for the No1 lounge we paid £20 and got champagne when we arrived and any other drink that we wanted after that, they also provided hot soup and fresh rolls, also a small selection of free hot food such as welsh rarebit (or bacon batches if you were flying in the morning), there was also salad, pasta, a cheese board as well as cakes and cookies. its only a little pricier than the other lounges but so much worth paying the extra if you cant find an offer. My friend also booked it to go away two weeks ago at the same time that we booked in april and fell lucky by getting vouchers for free burgers and chips... not a huge meal and probably not worth £10 if you had to pay for it. i'm going away again next week and will certainly be booking the No1 this is certainly a cut about the others and its ony an extra £5.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,654 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Birmingham airport lounges

The Aspire lounge is very good ,it's around £18 which includes alcoholic drinks ,soft drinks hot and cold snacks , news papers ,,ect

We used it in Feb and was very happy with it ,you can get a pass from Tomas cook or the net ;-)

Good luck

Darryl

Get answers to your questions about Birmingham