We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

Lowestoft, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

Hello, My wife and I will be going to a concert in Birmingham on 15 September and I am looking for a nice hotel with a private hot tub but at a resonable price...please help me i've searched google 1000000 times!!!! Thanks,

1. Re: Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2012, 13:49
Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
831 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

Dont think it has a hot tub,but the style might appeal to you -http://www.stayingcool.com/apartments/show/18/serviced-apartments-birmingham/101/rotunda/penthouse

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

I have visited so many Birmingham hotels that this is not something that comes to mind. I’m visiting 2 more tomorrow but I doubt if they'll have any.

The only one that’s likely to have one to my knowledge is www.cloverspa.co.uk/Spa_Facilities.html

It’s a naturist hotel so if you don’t mind baring all then this hotel website says it has one.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

I think the post required a private hot tub from which i assume he means in the bedroom rather than a communal one in the spa. Is that correct ron b?

If it is, I think it is unlikely that many hotels in Birmingham will offer the same, especially when you add on requirement “at a reasonable price”. Hotel du Vin, Marriott Malmaison, Radisson etc may have hot tubs in the spa (not private) but will be quite expensive.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

Yes I noticed the private hot tub request, and even though the spa is communal, I think it’s the most private one around.

I think we can safely say that no hotel in Birmingham will have that option. It would not be financially viable to have a private hot tub for most people, who visit a hotel,

maybe there is an outlet in brum other than a hotel that does this but i dont know of one.

6. Re: Looking for hotel with hot tub in Birmingahm..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Birmingham