We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best apartments?

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Best apartments?

I wanted to find out what is the best apartments to book for a weekend in birmingham for 4 young males. I have stayed in a few apartments in different cities and the type of apartment we want is one which has either no 24 hour front desk or no security at night. This is because we would like to have independence to bring who we like into the apartments after a night out.

Any information would be very grateful thanks.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best apartments?

Hello Tyrone

Here is a list of apartments in Birmingham. hotels.tv/%20Birmingham%20Serviced%20Apartme…

The one you need that will not have 24 hour reception is City quarters at burns house. I walked past there last Saturday early afternoon and there was no reception.

Staying cool definitely have 24 hours, and so does Premier Apartments

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
639 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best apartments?

Rotunda has serviced apartments

Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best apartments?

CityQuarters do now have strict policy and operate Front desk and require all guest names, not ideal if you wish to have other people visit

4. Re: Best apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 05:17
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question