We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BridgeStreet - PostBox Apartments

Which Birmingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
BridgeStreet - PostBox Apartments

Hi

I am staying at the BridgeStreet - PostBox Apartments and wanted to find out if they have a 24 hour security with someone on a desk because i have read conflicting information saying there is a reception desk till 23:00 and one saying there is 24 hour security. I have stayed at other apartments such as city nites and they didn't so i wanted to find out what this apartments security was like any information regarding this would be helpful thanks.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BridgeStreet - PostBox Apartments

Bruno - not sure many of the regulars on this forum will be able to help - it is so specific and only people who have stayed there may know the answer. You could phone PostBox or alternatively, pm people who have reviewed through this site - tripadvisor.co.uk/…UR138969179

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: BridgeStreet - PostBox Apartments

It does have 24hr security now,

3. Re: BridgeStreet - PostBox Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2014, 10:16