We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester coach trip to Birmingham

donosti
Level Contributor
102 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester coach trip to Birmingham

I´d like to know how long it takes from Manchester to Birmingham on a private coach and if it deserves such a trip just for a touristic visit

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester coach trip to Birmingham

Anything between 2 hours and 3 hours plus depending on how many stops are scheduled

About an hour and a half by fast train

Depends what your interests are as to whether it's worth it,

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester coach trip to Birmingham

It may be easier and faster by train though - I believe it might be Virgin Trains who you'd need check http://www.virgintrains.co.uk for details.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester coach trip to Birmingham

Crosss Country run most of the trains.

But the Virgin site will still give all the details

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester coach trip to Birmingham

Sorry, I was trying to edit the post it's around £15 by crosscountry trains without changes and an hour and 31 minutes travel time.

5. Re: Manchester coach trip to Birmingham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2013, 10:16