We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birmingham Airport Parking

Which Birmingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SWANSEA
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Birmingham Airport Parking

We have booked at the Novotel for one night on our return home as we have a late arrivial. I know that this airport is close to the terminals and within walking distance, but what about a convenient car park. Is the long stay car park also in walking distance of the Novotel so that we can pick up our car easily on the morning of our departure? Any suggestions welcome.

1. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 December 2015, 23:03
Edited: 21 December 2015, 23:03
SWANSEA
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

Many thanks. What I really want to know is the nearest car park to the Novotel where I can pick my car up after staying there overnight before our return home. The car will have been parked for a week while we are away and I presume that it is a cheaper and convenient option to leave it there for the extra night.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

Consider the meet and greet services... you drop your car off in the 'Drop & Go' area, then ring them when you're ready to leave the Novotel to pick up again in the same area.

A tad more expensive, but oh so convenient.

We always use Meteor... probably a dozen times by now and never a problem.

SWANSEA
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

Many thanks for your advice.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

Depending on where you are parked in the Long Stay it is 10 - 15 minutes walk to the terminal or as #1 suggested use the free NCP shuttle bus from the terminal to car park (or vice-versa).

6. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 December 2015, 23:04
bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

As Diz mentions booking ahead is much cheaper. I've just booked NCP long stay 1 for July at £3.99 a day.

SWANSEA
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

Many thanks. Just taken your advice!

9. Re: Birmingham Airport Parking

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 07:15