We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

Please help I am looking for a child friendly quiet hotel on a Saturday night, all the ones I've looked at seem to have problems with rowdy hen and stag parties! Can anybody recommend somewhere I can stay with my four year old. Thank you very much

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

Please let us have an idea of your budget Looby36.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

one final point - do you need to be near any particular areas/attractions/railway station etc.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

Thank you very much for your reply. I actually looked at B&B's early this morning and have found one just out of town in a suburb which looks very child friendly. Thanks again

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

You’re welcome Looby36 and if you have any questions about what to do during your stay, feel free to ask.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

Brilliant, thank you very much.

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

although probably too late, the Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre would be ideal - 5 miles out of the city centre but 10 minutes walk to Cadbury world, very quiet with 10 acres of gardens and a play area.

7. Re: Child friendly and quiet hotel near city center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 07:17