We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birmingham - best UK City in travel awards.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Birmingham - best UK City in travel awards.

I know this will not help cure incurable 'Birmingham-phobes' but it might just interest people who are thinking of visiting this great city. .

marketingbirmingham.com/news/…

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,436 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Birmingham - best UK City in travel awards.

Certainly a great centre for culture; the CBSO, the Royal Ballet, various theatres, the new library, some nice pubs and restaurants and most are within an easy walk of each other.

Transport links are very good; air, train , road and canal .

I shall be there tonight for a concert at the Town Hall, and maybe a wurst at the German Market.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,878 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birmingham - best UK City in travel awards.

As a new convert to the charms of Birmingham I can only agree! The city has replaced London as the location for my next annual family gathering and I can't wait.

3. Re: Birmingham - best UK City in travel awards.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 06:19