We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sleep in Birminghan

Which Birmingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jaen, Spain
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sleep in Birminghan

Hello. We are 2 spanish students looking for a place where we can sleep during the 25 of July to 9 of August (2weeks) in Birmingham city. Do anyone help us? We are responsable and polite. Sorry for my english and thanks you for read.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sleep in Birminghan

Sergio - your English is fine but just so we know what you are looking for, are you looking for a hotel, hostel or for a homeowner to rent you a room? If would be helpful if you indicated your budget.

Jaen, Spain
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sleep in Birminghan

Thank you for reply. We are looking some place to sleep, maybe a residence of students (1room for 2 people), or a study. We prefer near city center, bur 15 minutes walking is no a problem :-)

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sleep in Birminghan

Birmingham has several universities and most if not all have halls of residence. if you contact the universities directly, they will be able to tell you what they have available as your visit coincides with university summer holidays. Try contacting the accommodation offices at University of Birmingham, Birmingham City university, University College Birmingham and Birmingham Metropolitan College.

VisitBirmingham
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sleep in Birminghan

Hi Sergio

I know you have talked about Universites however I am not to sure about their rules in regards to letting people stay overnight.

Check out the following for cheap overnight stays in the city centre:

Bloc Hotel Birmingham - visitbirmingham.com/explore-birmingham/…

Ibis Birmingham City Centre visitbirmingham.com/explore-birmingham/…

Hatters Hostels visitbirmingham.com/explore-birmingham/…

Nitenite City Hotels visitbirmingham.com/explore-birmingham/…

I hope this helps.

If you want to ask any more questions just add us on twitter @Visit_bham.

Thanks,

VB Team

www.visitbirmingham.com

Jaen, Spain
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sleep in Birminghan

Hello. What donyou think about ibis budget birminghan? 15 nigths for 370€ (304L). Is that good for 2 students?

6. Re: Sleep in Birminghan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 06:25