We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it enough to visit Birmingham in 1day?

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is it enough to visit Birmingham in 1day?

Hi all,

I'm planning to visit Birmingham next month, specifically for Cadbury world. But when I'm there, I'd like to visit around the city. I'm interested only in city's most popular attractions. Theatres, concerts are not a must. Just 1 day is enough or should I stay overnight?

Thanks

Sue

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it enough to visit Birmingham in 1day?

you could fill your day with lots of things to see and do in just one day but there is more than enough to keep you busy if you stayed overnight. It really does depend on your interests. If you want to see art galleries, museums or historical properties, then a second day will be necessary. If you are happy just to walk around and take it easy, one day is probably sufficient.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it enough to visit Birmingham in 1day?

There is a lot to see. An overnight wouldn't be wasted. A couple of nice cathedrals, the canals, museums, and of course the bull ring markets in addition to a pretty impressive shopping centre

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it enough to visit Birmingham in 1day?

Thank you so much guys for your reply. It's helpful.

4. Re: Is it enough to visit Birmingham in 1day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 06:16