We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

Which Coventry hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hinckley
Level Contributor
122 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

I am staying in Cov for three nights / four days over half term (New Premier Inn in Cov City South made me an offer I couldn't refuse even though I only live 10 miles away).

I will be leaving the car at home, and I will have kids (aged 8 and 5) with me. The missus is working but may be joining us for one, maybe two of the nights.

I am currently planning a schedule for our stay. However would like to throw this open to forum members. Where do you recommend we visit / eat etc?

1. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 November 2015, 16:50
Edited: 19 November 2015, 16:50
Hinckley
Level Contributor
122 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

Diz

Thanks for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

I am still discovering Coventry, and am familiar with the obvious city centre choices (Transport museum, cinema, swimming, The Herbert) was looking for some of the less well known activities, or things slightly out of town.

The Uni sculpture trail is something that I had never heard of and looks promising. Touch wood for some reasonable weather for next week!

Cheers!

3. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 November 2015, 16:50
Edited: 19 November 2015, 16:50
Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
152 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

If there is any Ice Hockey on at the Sky Dome get the kids to that. Great night out.

www.coventryblaze.co.uk/tickets_thearena.php

London
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

<Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do? >

... stay somewhere else! (or maybe I've just been unlucky in my experiences of Coventry).

Essex
Level Contributor
27,477 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

Take them to the Cathedral, it is fab - even the little one should like the stained glass windows/walls of the Baptistry, and some of the modern art within. It is just not like any other Cathedral!

http://www.coventrycathedral.org.uk/

7. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

Removed on: 14 August 2012, 08:12
Edited: 14 August 2012, 08:12
London
Level Contributor
134 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

The transport museum is good.

Solihull
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

Original question was February 2012, nearly a year ago.

Not sure poster is till interested !

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
160 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coventry for three days with kids...what would you do?

Get a taxi to the railway station

Get answers to your questions about Coventry