We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flats to let in Arundel/Chichester area

Which Arundel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. George UT
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Flats to let in Arundel/Chichester area

Just booked my next (17th) trip to England for next May--hooray! I will be flying into Gatwick and using the trains for transportation around England. I would like to begin the trip with a week's stay in the Arundel/Chichester area. Does anyone know of a flat rental in those areas that would be somewhere close to train service.

I appreciate your help with this.

An aside: I've just spent a bit of time on another Trip Advisor forum and those of you who have mentioned how friendly this England forum is are absolutely right. I feel in writing this message that I'm "coming home."

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for London, Brighton
Level Contributor
6,115 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flats to let in Arundel/Chichester area

Scroll down this website to see a holiday cottage to rent in Arundel: countrycottagesonline.net/project/search/Lux…

I'm afraid that I'm otherwise hard pressed to think of companies that do short-term apartment lets in the area.

You could try contacting either the tourist offices in Chichester and Arundel to see if they can advise you or recommend anything, and/or some of the local estate agents. Good luck! :)

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,447 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flats to let in Arundel/Chichester area

Hi Results and thanks for the kind words. What a lovely part of the world you live in.

I guess you may have thought of this but what about a B&B or inn? Many let you come and go at your leisure and there are some lovely looking ones at www.specialplacestostay.com

Otherwise, as Theartgirl so wisely suggests, the local tourist boards should have some ideas.

Hope that helps a little

adamhornets@yahoo.com