We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central Chichester hotel?

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Level Contributor
168 posts
202 reviews
Save Topic
Central Chichester hotel?

Hi,

I'm coming in on the train for the Festival Theatre and was looking for a central Chichester hotel (decent one!)

Any recommendations? Really struggling as everything seems to be out of the city.

Rowlands Castle...
Level Contributor
58 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Central Chichester hotel?

Think of central Chichester as a compass point with North South East and West Streets. North Street is the road down to, or up to, the Festival Theatre. Here you will find the Ship Hotel and the George and Dragon pub has rooms. In West Street, directly opposite the Cathedral is the Travelodge. To the south of the Railway Station in the Southern Gate complex you have Premier Inn whilst in South Street, Trents and The Vestry ( I think re the latter one) do rooms. My insider tip would be to see if you can get into George Bell House, this is part of the Cathedral's commercial arm, this is located in Canon Lane, off South Street at the brear of the Cathedral and is a very different and unique place to get your head down. Hope this helps, you be able to check out the reviews on this site of course.

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Level Contributor
168 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central Chichester hotel?

Thanks for that info noviomagus - looks like it'll have to be the Premier Inn :)

Cheers

3. Re: Central Chichester hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 13:17