We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sleeps 16??

Nottinghamshire, UK
Level Contributor
97 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sleeps 16??

Anyone got any suggestions of a holiday rental over new years that will sleep 14-16 people or more??

Nottinghamshire, UK
Level Contributor
97 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sleeps 16??

bump anyone?

West Yorkshire
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sleeps 16??

I know a place where my friends parents stay when they visit her at Uni. They like it because they have kitchens in some of the rooms lol. Apparently they have really big rooms that can sleep about 4 I think...?

It's a bed and breakfast and it's the centre of Huddersfield if that's where you're wanting to stay. I know they are called the Central Lodge. Search Trip Advisor, I'm sure that's where they found it. Hope this helps!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,806 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sleeps 16??

It's a large accommodation you need! There're one or two mentioned on the sites below - don't know whether any might fit your bill

iknow-yorkshire.co.uk/west_yorks/…

lovetoescape.com/rrps/holiday_property/Raven…

4. Re: Sleeps 16??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about West Yorkshire