We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hare and hounds lothersdale

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
hare and hounds lothersdale

has anyone tried here for a meal,we have eaten here a couple of times good home cooking reasonable prices,huge portions,mixed grill looked excellant lots of meat not the usual burgers and sausagesand the chips came seperate,i think its on the pennine way so handy for walkers the staff seemed quite friendly too.

kirkcaldy
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hare and hounds lothersdale

My grandparents had this pub in the 50's a typical mill village and I loved having my holidays there and helping out on the farm with my brother...

kirkcaldy
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hare and hounds lothersdale

My grandparents had this pub in the 50's...my younger brother and I used to spend our school holidays there and helping out on the farm nearby...It was a typical village inn when we were there.

3. Re: hare and hounds lothersdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2016, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about West Yorkshire