We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian / Chinese Buffet Restaurants

Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Indian / Chinese Buffet Restaurants

Hi, I'll be in Bradford in two weeks. Have you any recommendations regarding food? I'm particularly interested in 'all you can eat' Indian/Chinese Buffet restaurants and in 'authentic' kebab restaurants. Many thanks in advance.

Wigan, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian / Chinese Buffet Restaurants

There is a fantastic all you can eat buffet in Halifax and Wakefield - both part of The Chinese Buffet chain.

Check out the website at www.thechinesebuffet.com

It's amazing, very high quality food at low prices in stunning settings.

They spent £1 million on BOTH venues so you can imagine they are pretty special.

Good luck!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian / Chinese Buffet Restaurants

The Aagrah chain have a couple of excellent buffets - one in Thornbury and one in Shipley.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian / Chinese Buffet Restaurants

Not a buffet but the Sheesh Mahal is one of the best curry houses in Bradford at the moment (see the reviews on TA) - International also usually good but I have been a bit disappointed last couple of times. There are a few buffet restaurants in the city centre but I have not been impressed with the couple I have been to.

4. Re: Indian / Chinese Buffet Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Bradford
Recent Conversations
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question