We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Leeds Airport to Haworth

Dublin
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
From Leeds Airport to Haworth

Hi

I will be visiting Haworth early Oct & wonder does anybody know the best way to get there from Leeds airport would I be better off just getting a taxi would anybody have any idea roughly how much it would cost?

Thanks

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,844 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Leeds Airport to Haworth

Take the airport bus to Shipley then train to Keighley, finally another bus (or the steam train if running) to Haworth

See www.lbia.co.uk for airport bus times, www.wymetro.com for all travel in West Yorkshire & www.kwvr.co.uk for steam trains to Haworth

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,844 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Leeds Airport to Haworth

Taxi BTW would be about £20

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Leeds Airport to Haworth

Just got a taxi to the airport recently and it cost us £30.00 ....

so follow the tips regarding bus and train travel as above unless you can afford it..

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Leeds Airport to Haworth

A licenced Leeds Hackney Carraige from the airport to Bradford is around £10 - £11.

I do this trip on a weekly basis and can confirm this taxi fare.

To go to Haworth from the airport would be around £15 but do a deal with the driver before you set off is my advice as there are several different routes from the airport.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Leeds Airport to Haworth

thanks for the info...I will remember that next time...think I got ripped off

6. Re: From Leeds Airport to Haworth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 09:36