We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car parking in Haworth

north of england
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Car parking in Haworth

Just to let people considering a visit to Haworth know that the situation with regard to the Changegate car park does not appear to have changed .

We suffered at the hands of the clampers in early June .

We would advise people to Google Haworth Car Clampers for further information .

Hope this may help prevent other people suffering a very upsetting and expensive experience .

Haworth Parsonage is delightful and Haworth could be a good base for exploring the beautiful local countryside but the clampers totally ruined our very much needed holiday .

Be careful if parking in Haworth .

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Car parking in Haworth

Thanks Joe :-) It was great, albeit a bit hot for my liking (only about 30C, but that's about 10C more than I would have liked). We had a lovely barbeque at my nephew's house, followed by proper hot Christmas pud, real custard etc and then a few decided the pool looked good (not this little black duck though - it'd have to be 50C in the shade before I'd risk getting sunburned lol).

I hope you have a good Christmas too :-) It's early Boxing Day here now, nice and cool (only 6.50am daylight saving time), all the shops will be shut where I live and so I plan on nice relaxing day in front of the ironing board lol lol

Any sign of snow in Yorkshire? Go on, make me jealous ;-)

Edited: 25 December 2011, 19:53
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Car parking in Haworth

I would not expect to have to Google & town to see if there are such people there, the local people could for example have put a sign warning of the robbers.

The Bronte Museum could warn people, but that would stop people visiting so they would not do that.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,185 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Car parking in Haworth

Bronte Parsonage in fact do have a warning about it, here:

www.bronte.info/index.php…

It is written in bold and underlined.

14. Re: Car parking in Haworth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2013, 10:16