We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight short stay with long stay parking for Airport

Wigan
Level Contributor
377 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight short stay with long stay parking for Airport

Does anyone know whether any local hotels/BnB's provide long stay parking to supplement a single night stay near to Leeds Bradford Airport.

As we have an early morning flight, it is obviously far more convenient to stay locally overnight instead of travelling over the Pennines, etc.

I have googled the information and it has popped up the Mercure and the Britannia but wondered if anyone had been in a similar predicament.

Any information would be helpful.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight short stay with long stay parking for Airport

I haven't used such a service because I am local to Leeds/Bradford airport.

However on a recent trip from Stansted I used holidayextras.co.uk to book a similar arrangement down there with no problem.

I had a quick look and they offer the hotels you mention also Chevin Lodge.I would suggest you take a look at the reviews on here for each of the hotels before deciding which best appeals to you.I would personally go for Mercure because I have used many Accor hotels with no issues.

Another option would be to arrange parking with Sentinel.They are a couple of minutes away from terminal.Then get a room at Travelodge,which is within walking distance of terminal.Although it has no bar or restaurant on site.If you time it right they do rooms from £19.

I am sure others will offer their thoughts.Let us know what you decide and how you get on

Leeds England
Level Contributor
134 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight short stay with long stay parking for Airport

The Brittania Hotel at Bramhope do this, it's only a 5 min taxi ride away and they do have lots of onsite parking.

3. Re: Overnight short stay with long stay parking for Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Leeds
Recent Conversations