We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking directions to No1 Leeds

Which Leeds hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Walking directions to No1 Leeds

This office block is on Whitehall Road & as far as I can tell is accessible from the river path. Can anyone give me directions from the station in terms of which exit I take ? Is there a side or rear exit I can take for example ?

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking directions to No1 Leeds

Just come out of the train station exit where Wetherspoons is.

Go down to the mini roundabout, then head left and then just follow that road along.

You are on a straight walk to that building along that road.

You can not miss it, it has a banner on it high up on the building with No 1 on it.

A five minute walk if that.

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking directions to No1 Leeds

Cool thanks for this info. Is there also a way of getting there via the river/canal footpath please ?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,602 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking directions to No1 Leeds

Not from the train station as the canal & river merge just at the western end of the station and flow as one through a series of weirs & arches underneath the station which doesn't have a walkway through.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walking directions to No1 Leeds

Yes, you can walk along the river. When you come out of the exit barrier from the platforms and into the main entrance hall, turn left and walk along the north concourse (mcdonalds, starbucks etc). Turn left immediately BEFORe you get to the Wetherspoons pub. Exit the station and you should find you are at the 'drop off' point for cars at the station; Look across the road and you will see the apex of the "princes quay' office block. If you cross the road and keep to the left of this building it leads onto the riverside walkway. Keep walking along this, following the curve of the river until the footpath ends at the Whitehall Road Bridge. Turn left onto the street/bridge and No.1 is right infront of you.

5. Re: Walking directions to No1 Leeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 05:16