We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private room in restaurant?

Which Leeds hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, Engladn
Level Contributor
22 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Private room in restaurant?

Hi - I'm looking ideally for a curry restaurant in Leeds which has a private room for around 15 people. Does anyone know of anywhere?

thanks

leeds, uk
Destination Expert
for Leeds
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private room in restaurant?

not private room but akbars near argos has a upper section where its more private... and better still food is actually nice!!

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,563 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private room in restaurant?

Aagrah has a private function area but I'm not sure how many it will seat. It's a good restaurant, just across from the Bus Station and near the West Yorkshire Playhouse and Music College,, that end of town.

It also has a good bar (The Wardrobe) directly opposite it if you fancy drinks before or after your meal.

Leeds, Engladn
Level Contributor
22 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private room in restaurant?

thanks - I'll look into that

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private room in restaurant?

We had our works christmas party in the private room at the aagrah next to bbc near bus station.The room will easily fit 15,and the food was gorgeous.

5. Re: Private room in restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 05:17