We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New years 2013 in Leeds

Ashington, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New years 2013 in Leeds

Me and my boyfriend have booked to stay at premier inn, arena from 31st Dec to 2nd jan 2014. We were looking for ideas as to what to do and where to go on both new years eve and day! We both mid 30s but not into clubbing!! Any thoughts be greatly appreciated :-)

Leeds
Level Contributor
681 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New years 2013 in Leeds

The premier inn is a good location with many bars and restaurants nearby.

maybe head for the Greek street area which is only a short walk away and caters for your age group. Not sure though what is open on new years eve and which are ticket only.

With so many bars, I'm sure you will find one open that you like,

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,907 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New years 2013 in Leeds

For the past few years we've gone into Mojo's Bar on NYE which has been a great night. Look them up on Facebook and you'll see more info. Also have a look for some of the other bars Facebook pages - another to recommend would be Tiger Tiger.

Ashington, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New years 2013 in Leeds

Thanx :-)

Ashington, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New years 2013 in Leeds

Its sooo confusing! And hard trying please everyone!!! Aaarrrggghhh

Leeds
Level Contributor
681 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New years 2013 in Leeds

This might work. I've been there a few times and always had a good night, in fact I would go myself on NYE, but going to friends house.

…thehighlight.co.uk/c/…

6. Re: New years 2013 in Leeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Leeds
Recent Conversations