We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PArking around bramley station

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
PArking around bramley station

I will be paying a flying visit to Leeds on a Sunday in July.Will be travelling from Lancaster, planning to arrive about 11, spending 3 hours including Art Gallery as son is looking at Lancaster Uni, and Leeds has a good reputation for Art and is sort of on the way to Reading where we live...sort of...

Anyway my question is as I'd like a break from driving, bramley looks like a good place to catch the train in as Elland Rd is shut on Sundays. How much on street parking is there around the area as the car park looks pretty small - is it likely to fill up on a Sunday am?

Did look at Cottingley, but trains took longer,

Thanks.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: PArking around bramley station

Late update - sat nav delivered us safe & sound - hardly any traffic, found all the attractions, however distinct lack of loos :) - used the museum ones as DS was in desperate need of one on arrival.

thanks for all the help.

bradford
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: PArking around bramley station

Hi

If Bramley does lack parking (which it could) consider New Pudsey- they have just redone their car park and I also park there when catching the train to Leeds as there are numerous trains. The car park is free, and as the station is manned, it's safe as well. Pudsey is easy access from the motor way/ring road.

Hope this helps

Lisa

23. Re: PArking around bramley station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:16