We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LEGO Land With a Little One

London
Level Contributor
206 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
LEGO Land With a Little One

Can anyone advise me please?

My wife and I have an 18 month old son and we have been lucky to receive free Lego Land tickets for this weekend.

Although I really want to go I am concious that my son might be too young to enjoy the park and its attractions.

Has anyone else been with children of my sons age and enjoyed it?

Thanks

J

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LEGO Land With a Little One

If the tickets are free, I'd pack some warm clothes for him (plenty of snacks) and take a chance. I'd also take a buggy and some reins as I am guessing it might be quite busy and it is easy for toddlers to launch themselves in the opposite direction at no warning.

Some of the rides are very gentle and Duploland ought to be just right for him.

If you google "Legoland Windsor hints and tips" there are quite a few websites that show you photos and give you an idea about the rides. I think he'll enjoy miniland (a model village made of Lego).

I feel fairly confident my daughter, at 18 months, would have burst into tears at the first firework exploding so good luck with that.

London
Level Contributor
206 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LEGO Land With a Little One

Thats very helpful thank you, I dont think we are going to stick around for the fire works, past his bed time by then.

It looks good fun and I think he will enjoy parts of the park, it might be a good thing to scout out the park so we know when he is older if he will like it.

Thanks again

Jack

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LEGO Land With a Little One

We went to legoland last week with our 4 year old. . .fantastic. There were lots of small children there, enjoying the rides, and most of the rides the parents can go on anyway, so shouldnt be a problem. Go and have a fab time.

4. Re: LEGO Land With a Little One

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Windsor