We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which LegoLand Q-Bot to Get?

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
46 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Which LegoLand Q-Bot to Get?

We are visiting LEGOLAND next week, I'm expecting it to be absolutely packed (especially after reading recent TA reviews). As we are paying using Tesco vouchers I don't mind paying extra for Q-Bots however I am unsure whether to go for the 'Regular' or 'Express'. We want to get round as much as we can but we have a 5 year old and a 3 year old so we won't be racing round. I also suspect we will be limited with regards to the 3 year old and height restrictions.

I've been unable to find any opinions or comparisons of Q-Bots. Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,104 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which LegoLand Q-Bot to Get?

A regular Q-bot allows you to "virtually" queue and do other things until it is your turn to ride the ride. Someone actually queuing would wait in line as long as you waited for the ride.

A Q-bot Express decreases your queue time by 75% and costs more.

Here's a website that explains it rather well...

http://www.cllw.co.uk/information/qbot.php

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
46 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which LegoLand Q-Bot to Get?

Thanks for the reply LauraRW. I have already read up on the various q-bots you can purchase and their benefits from regular to premium and the various ad-ons. What I'm interested in knowing, having never visited is whether it's worth spending an extra £15pp for faster access to rides considering ride limitations with two young children (3 & 5.5).

I was interested to know if anyone had experience of either and if they thought the Express was worth the extra. Most reviews etc. I've read are from people who have used the 'regular' q-bot.

Cheers

Stephen

uk
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which LegoLand Q-Bot to Get?

Hi Stephen,

Can you now tell me please which q bot should I get, I am taking my grandson to lego land we have limited time there. Please can you let me know

Sabrina

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
46 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which LegoLand Q-Bot to Get?

We went for the regular Q-Bot. They are definitely worth it. Not sure about the Express one however. It will depend on the age of your grandson as the height restrictions are very strict and they enforce them to the millimetre!

I would definitely recommend the regular Q-Bot.

Cheers

Stephen

5. Re: Which LegoLand Q-Bot to Get?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Windsor