We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wales - Destination of the Decade

Wales
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Wales - Destination of the Decade

Here's something to reassure all of you who are planning to visit Wales that you're making a good choice - guardian.co.uk/travel/… ...

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wales - Destination of the Decade

I wonder what's gone wrong CymraesUn - I always thought (in my unbiased opinion, naturally) that it was the destination of the Millennium ;-)

Edited: 18 December 2009, 22:04
Wales
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wales - Destination of the Decade

We know that, Jim, but it's clearly news to readers of the Grauniad ;-)

Milford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
434 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wales - Destination of the Decade

Whew! Glad I got my trips in before this deep, dark secret was revealed.

Maybe I'll wait for the next one until after all the crowds have subsided.

Then again, an article is nice, but actually finding the place may still be a challenge. Most folks around here think "W(h)ales" is something you take a Zodiac to see!

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,238 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wales - Destination of the Decade

oh yeah, can see it now, the place full of Milford New Jersey folks taking their annual soree in Wales once Mike has shown them the Guardian newspaper lol

5. Re: Wales - Destination of the Decade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2010, 05:19