We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone recomend any good hotels on Anglesey

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
270 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone recomend any good hotels on Anglesey

Hi we are looking for a good hotel on Anglesey for our parents 60th Wedding anniversary. It needs to be fairly traditional food, steaks etc and no odd shaped or coloured plates that you seem to get in trendy hotels these days eg I recently got a meal on a dark grey slate plate, very odd. I've been to Anglesey, really nice place, any suggestions very welcome. Cheers

England
Level Contributor
522 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone recomend any good hotels on Anglesey

Not sure of your budget but my brother highly rated www.treysgawen-hall.co.uk or The Olde Bull in Beaumaris.

London, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone recomend any good hotels on Anglesey

I would recommend the Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn.

It has an amazing restaurant called The Loft. A family of 6 of us went for my fathers birthday and it was quite possibly the best meal I have ever had.

It was £40 a head which sounds a lot but it included, snacks in the drawing room (!) a muse bouche, starters, pallet cleansing elderflower sorbet!, mains, dessert and these beautiful little cakes at the end with coffee.

The service was faultless and the choice of wines even impressed my wine connoisseur of a dad! For an occasion such as yours I would thoroughly recommend the Loft!

Edited: 10 January 2011, 18:03
Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
270 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone recomend any good hotels on Anglesey

Thanks very much for the replies, the Bulls Heads sounds fantastic, going to Bangor in May so will try it out then, cheers Allan.

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
270 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone recomend any good hotels on Anglesey

PS the Hall looks excellent also many thanks, will have a close look at it.

5. Re: Anyone recomend any good hotels on Anglesey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 06:20