We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving tour from Haverfordwest to Llandudno

Durham, North...
3 posts
Save Topic
Driving tour from Haverfordwest to Llandudno

I'm planning to drive from Haverfordwest to Llandudno on July 7. I'm thinking I'll drive up the coast and would like to know if this is a good scenic route and if there might be a better way?

Thanks,

Mike

Pembrokeshire, Wales
Level Contributor
525 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving tour from Haverfordwest to Llandudno

Very scenic I would say, even if you stick to the main road up the coast, Machynlleth, Dolgellau and down the Conwy valley. It takes me about four and a half hours, allowing for the inevitable caravans, milk lorries and tractors, so you would have enough time to stop and look at some of the most scenic bits.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
54,562 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving tour from Haverfordwest to Llandudno

Any route you take will be good. Just drive whichever way you want to on the day, but as lelog says expect slow moving vehicles to hold you up somewhere!

Durham, North...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Driving tour from Haverfordwest to Llandudno

Thank You. I'll be in no hurry.

Durham, North...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Driving tour from Haverfordwest to Llandudno

Thank you!!!

5. Re: Driving tour from Haverfordwest to Llandudno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:15